Scheduled processes: scheduling and frequency
The definition of a scheduled process includes scheduling and frequency. These two parameters are used to decide how often the process will run.
Scheduling can have these values:
MINUTES / DAILY / MONTHLY / END MONTH
Frequency is a numeric input field.
- MINUTES 60 (process will run every hour)
- 10:30am -> 11.30am -> 12.30am -> 1:30pm and so on.
- DAILY 5 : process will run every 5 day.
- 2016.01.01 -> 2016.01.06 -> 2016.01.11 and so on.
- MONTHLY 3 : process will run every 3 month.
- February ->May -> August and so on
- END MONTH: like MONTHLY, but the last day of month.