- Restful web services and business components on the server side are interpreted as well. A change applied to metadata through the app designer is immediately available, by simply reloading the web application. No deploy activities are required, no A.S. restarting are needed.
- Once logged on the web application, the MDI environment (multiple device interface) is showed: this allows to show multiple windows inside the same container, as internal frames or as tabpanes.
- The application menu is showed at container level and can have the most common layouts: menubar with popup menus, tree menus, tabmenus with subtabs or a combination of these ones. It can fit any need!
- The other regions of the container can be customized: top bar and bottom bar can contain the typical gadgets, such as user id, environment, language, etc.
- Graphics components include editable grids, detail forms, trees, maps, image panes. These panels can be combined together to create frames to show inside the MDI container.
- Grid components are based on Sencha ExtJS and provide advanced features like multiple sorting, filters, data export in Excel or CSV formats, data import from Excel or CSV, editable cells with ad hoc editors according to data type, toolbar linked to grid to manage CRUD operations (create, retieve, update,delete), user profiles related to these settings stored permanently per user. A grid can have a filter panel binded to it. Additional features are: columns anchored to the left, summary row and the pivot table.
- Detail forms can host input controls and labels, where controls can support any kind of data. Controls can be layout within multiple panels and folders. A toolbar to manage CRUD operations is linked to a form.
- Tree panels can load data from the server when expanding a node or by loading the whole tree when showing the tree.
- When logging on the system, user authorizations are loaded too. In this way the application menu can adapt according to the user roles. Grid and form toolbars can adapt as well, according to the roles. It is possible to refine the editability of grid columns, if required.